Notice of Meeting - Annual General Meeting of Electors
In accordance with the Provisions of the Local Government Act 1995, Part 5 Division 2, Electors of the Shire of Carnamah are hereby notified that Council has resolved to hold its Annual General Meeting of Electors on Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 5:30pm in the Shire of Carnamah Council Chambers, 33-37 Macpherson Street, Carnamah.
The business to be conducted at the meeting will include:
- Presentation of the 2020/21 Annual Report incorporating Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30 June 2021; and
- General Business.
Copies of the Annual Report are available for viewing and collection at:
- Shire of Carnamah Administration Office – Carnamah (Mondays to Fridays from 8.00am to 4.00pm excluding public holidays);
- Shire of Carnamah Administration Office – Eneabba (open on Thursdays from 10.00am to 2.00pm); and
- Shire of Carnamah’s website.
Any questions requiring detailed information are to be submitted seven days prior to the meeting. Questions to be taken from the floor at the President’s discretion.
For further information please contact Mr Paul Sheedy, Acting Chief Executive Officer, on telephone 9951 7000 or email email@example.com.
Notice of Audit Committee Meeting 7 April 2022
In accordance with Section 5.25 of the Local Government Act 1995, notice is given that an Audit Committee Meeting will be held at 8am on Thursday 7 April 2022 at Shire of Carnamah Council Chambers, 33-37 Macpherson Street Carnamah WA.
The purpose of the meeting is for the Audit Committee to consider:
- Receiving the Audit Management Letter
- Operating Surplus Ratio Below the Departments Standard
- Financial Management Review
- Review of Systems and Procedures Report – Local Government (Audit) Regulations 1996
The Agenda will be available on the Shire of Carnamah’s website, in the ‘Minutes and Agendas’ section, as soon as possible.